TMC Meeting Minutes March 16th 2019
MINUITES General Meeting 10.30am 16th March 2019
Held at Richardsons Harley Davidson / Iron Horse bar & Grill
Attendance P Bullock (Chairman) S Hrycyszyn H Van Zetten M Boyd B Hornsey J Wallander
Apologies J Penney D Penney
Previous Minutes Read and Tabled Moved H Van Zetten Sec by J Wallander CARRIED
Business Arising from previous minutes
P Bullock to contact Minister Jeremy Rockliff’s office and set date for meeting with Jeremy
S Hrycyszyn and P Bullock
Re 1. MAIB pool of funds
2. MAIB claims & Statistics going against motorcycles for unlicensed riders,
and Unregistered motorcycles and quad bikes.
3. TMC funding.
4. Cyclist ID P Bullock following up and will be placing it as a priority when he
attends RSC meetings and put pressure on MP’s attending.
P Bullock tabled an up to date list of motorcycle regos by area & make.
P Bullock tabled MAIB stats to date with 50 of the claims under section . . unknow, and have these unknow show against claims of motorcycle’s
P Bullock to raise this when meeting with J Rockliff.
Treasures Report As tabled by J Wallander
Balance on hand Bank Ac $ 748.66 Sec P Bullock CARRIED
1. P Bullock to send a letter to Police Minister Re! NON Compliant pushbike’s.
2. AJL to be invoiced on July 1st $2000 for sponsorship 19-2020.
3. P Bullock and S Hrcyszyn to meet with Lindell (RHD) to discuss web site up keep
4. P Bullock has posted on TMC Facebook page a copy of Mark Hindgecliff’s
Letter about cyclist ID not being supported by Road Safety Council.
Next Meeting 10.30am Saturday 27th April at Richardsons Harley Davidson/Iron Horse Grill.